Staff Induction Process
All new staff are trained through the following process which aims to equip them with both the ethos and practical knowledge and tools that will enable them to make a successful contribution to the College. The Staff Induction Checklist provides greater detail. Each staff member signs this on completion as evidence that they have understood the requirements and systems of the College.
- Meet with Executive Vice President – Mission and Vision Statement and Ethos/Core Values
- Meet with Operations Manager – administrative needs and systems
- Meet with Executive Dean – introduction to life on campus – responsibilities for campus meetings, etc.
- Meet with the Academic Dean – AQF
- Meet with Immediate Supervisor – orientation to particulars of job, reviews and evaluations