Recruitment of Staff and Trainers
Recruitment of both academic and support staff is primarily achieved through the personal and professional networks of existing personnel, as well as recommendations from the Executive and Academic Teams, rather than through a formal advertising process. This has proven to be the most efficient and reliable means of sourcing candidates who meet our given selection criteria. The applications of other submitted resumes are also considered, and if appropriate interviews are conducted.
All new staff are to be recruited in accordance with the Hillsong Church recruitment process (Ref: Staff Manual). In addition, trainers must be approved by the College Executive Team.
Selection criteria include: Continue reading “Staff Recruitment”
The Organisation Structure shows the governance and authority lines for all staff.
College Executive Team
The Executive Team meets on a fortnightly basis and consists of the following personnel:
- Executive Vice President – Chair
- General Manager
- Academic Dean
- Finance Manager
- Student Development Manager
• Decision-making on final policies
• Vision and strategic planning
• Issues arising from the Academic and Campus Team meetings
The Academic Team consists of:
- Academic Dean (Chair)
- Training Quality & Systems Manager
- Course Development Manager
- Practicum Co-ordinator
• Management of the delivery and assessment of accredited courses according to course documentation, CRICOS and NVR standards and to meet the vocational training outcomes and holistic needs of students
• Monitor progress and development of courses
• Monitor student academic progress
These occur monthly and act as a forum for communication of policies and procedures, general operations across the College and reinforcement of culture and ethos. Vision and direction from the Executive Vice President is also given. Attendance is required by all staff – City campus staff by link as a minimum.
Campus meetings are chaired by the Principal. All campus-based staff are required to attend.
• Pastoral care and follow up of students
• Discussion, implementation and review of all campus operations including such matters as venue, program needs, etc.