Provision of Education and Training Services
- All College courses and curriculum are developed according to its educational philosophy and express the mission and vision statement of Hillsong Church.
- The College has policies and management practices which maintain high professional standards in the delivery of education and training services, and which safeguard the educational interests and welfare of students. These standards comply with regulations set by Government bodies. Copies of standards are available on request.
- The College maintains a learning environment that is conducive to the success of all students. The College has the capacity to deliver the nominated courses, provide adequate facilities and use methods and materials appropriate to the learning needs of students.
- The College monitors and assesses the performance, course attendance and progress of students.
- The College maintains a policy of access and equity in the delivery of all its services.
- All courses delivered by the College are named appropriately and reflect the level and content students are taught.
- The College regularly reviews and updates its courses, and seeks approval with accrediting bodies prior to course changes or before commencing new courses.
- The College recognises prior learning and credit gained at other registered training organisations. The College recognises awards with AQF qualifications and Statements of Attainments issued by other RTOs. Advanced standing is granted on the basis of documented evidence and compliance with predetermined criteria set according to course objectives and curriculum equivalency.