Under 18 Support
Hillsong College does not actively seek to recruit students under 18 years old. 18 is the minimum age requirement for students entering the course however the college is occasionally approached by individuals meeting all of the other entry requirements.
The College will accept domestic students in Australia who are 17 years of age upon a case by case basis. This is in recognition of the following;
- Students have finished high school or equivalent within Austrlia
- Such students are able to apply and enter other tertiary institutions at 17 years of age.
Transfers to and From Other Providers
The transfer of international students to and from HC is regulated by ESOS legislation and its corresponding National Code. The College’s policy on this issue falls under two headings:
Transfers to HC from Other Providers
The College will not actively recruit international students from other providers during their first six months of study. The College will not knowingly enrol an international student from another registered training provider prior to the student completing the first six months in their principal course of study with that provider. The only time the College will do this is if:
- The current provider issues an official letter of release
- The provider ceases to operate, loses its registration, or is under some government sanction.
- A government sponsor believes it is in the student’s best interest, and has communicated this in writing.
In cases where an international student who has been studying elsewhere in Australia applies for enrolment, the Admissions officer will check on PRISMS if student has completed six months in principal course.
Continue reading “Transfers with other Providers”