Staff and Trainer Files
In order to ensure, monitor and maintain the appropriateness of staff and trainers, staffing files are kept for all full and part-time trainers and all adjunct trainers.
These files are initially compiled at the appointment / induction of new staff and trainers, and are updated on an annual basis.
Trainer files are particularly important as they enable us to ensure and demonstrate the appropriateness of the College trainer team. Thus, the trainer file needs to include the following:
- Resumes / CVs
- Verified copies of training qualifications
- Verified copies of vocational qualifications
- Verified vocational experience
- Job description (if permanent staff)
- Induction checklist
- Trainer self-evaluations and Professional Development plans + activities.
Staff Contract will be kept with the HR Dept & available only to approved persons upon request. These items are reviewed annually at Performance Reviews. The maintenance of staff and trainer files are the responsibility of Campus Operations Managers.