General Information

Change of Contact Details

If you change your address or contact details during the year, you must notify the College office within 7 days by changing your contact details on the Student Portal. This assists us with official correspondence, mail-outs and helps us to keep in touch with you.

International students studying in Australia must note that notifying the College within 7 days of the change of contact details is a requirement set by DIBP. If you fail to notify the College of the change in your contact details, you will be in breach of your visa conditions.

College Housing

For those students who are living in College housing, it is necessary to keep up to date with rental payments. If students do not pay their rent on time, they will be asked to leave college housing or be suspended from college until their rent is paid

For all college housing issues and payments, students may contact the accommodations office [Hills], [City].

Head Students

The Principal of the College appoints Head Students who will hold their position for up to one year. Head students are there to assist and care for other students and should consider themselves a line of communication between staff and the students. They are also to assist with student participation in the special activities of the College. Please feel free to speak with them at any time and they will endeavour to direct you to the appropriate person or department.

Work Health and Safety (WHS)

Hillsong Church and College recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy environment for everyone attending or working within our buildings and will endeavour to ensure they do nothing to place themselves or the local community at risk of injury or illness. There is still the need for the staff and students to be aware of their surroundings and generally take care when on the premises. The Occupational Health & Safety Policy is available on

Some moving of furniture will be required as a part of the day-to-day operation of the College. Chair trolleys are provided to assist with the removal of chairs. Students should be aware that closed-toed shoes are required when performing any practical ministry activities such as movement of chairs, tables, equipment, and any platform-related ministry.

OH&S Incident/Injury

If an accident occurs on the College or Church premises, the appropriate medical attention must be sought immediately. If needed, the number for the State Emergency Services (police, fire dept. or ambulance) is 000. Once the situation has been dealt with, an “Incident Report” must be completed online at (