Counselling & Pastoral Care

The College places emphasis on building believers who are mature and effective in every sphere of life. To this end, there are a number of ways that we can help students work through personal issues they may be facing.

If you find that you need pastoral care assistance, counselling or prayer, please follow these avenues:

  • Contact your tutorial leader.
  • Hillsong Church Pastoral team: some of our Hillsong Church Pastoral Care team are also available to see students via appointment or your own pastoral network if you attend another local church. In order to organise an appointment contact the campus Pastoral Care administrator via the local campus Reception area.

If professional counselling services are required, you will be referred to our College counsellors or by the college (or other pastoral staff) to Christian counsellors that partner with Hillsong Church and College.

Students receiving counselling will be required to sign a Consent Form, and all information provided by the student will remain strictly confidential and will not be released to any person outside the College Executive without the student’s written permission (which is NOT given by the signing of the Consent Form).